TEEN ADVISORY BOARD (TAB)
We are always looking for teens who are excited to share ideas and suggestions on how to make the library a better place for teens.
The Teen Advisory Board (TAB) gives valuable feedback to the library on how to make the library a more welcoming place for teens. In return, teens gain volunteer hours needed for the completion of high school and enjoy all the benefits of working in a team environment with their peers.
Under the direction of the Children’s and Teens’ Services staff, TAB members will meet monthly to discuss program planning and do activities together, according to the teens’ own suggestions.
- Meet and interact with other teens
- Fun activities and parties
- Earn volunteer hours
- Opportunities to volunteer helping with children’s programs for extra hours
- Develop leadership and teamwork skills
- Make a difference in your community
- TAB involvement looks great on resumes and college/university applications!