Vibrant, growing communities need places to gather, explore, and get connected to resources, opportunities, and each other. We want to partner with local businesses to encourage residents of St. Thomas to connect and shop locally for the goods and services they need!
Your library card now gets you offers and discounts at local businesses!
For Library Cardholders
What is STPL Plus?
Your library card gives you free access to library materials, programs, and online resources, but did you know it can also save you money? St. Thomas Public Library has partnered with some local businesses to help you save and encourage you to stay connected with your community! Each business offers a special promotion to library card holders. Just show your library card!
STPL Plus is free for you to take part in! Just visit a partner business and use your library card with a qualifying purchase or service.
Please see the full list of terms and conditions for more information.
Baby Birds’ Thrift Shop
Customers can receive 15% off their entire order by entering discount code STPL15 at time of checkout. Discount cannot be combined with any other discount or offer.
Brittany Miller Socials
Receive a FREE 30-minute consultation and a one-time $50 discount on any available services, packages, or workshops, only available for new packages/clients.
Caps Off Brewing Company
10% off merchandise. *Cannot be used on alcohol.
Charlene’s All Natural Personal Care
15% off any order.
10% off services for library card holders. Clarity Solutions offers finance, bookkeeping, taxes, payroll, and remittances services for your business.
STPL card holders can get a free 30 mins trial class and an extra free 1-hour class when buying any of our packages.
Library card holders save 50% off their first month of membership.
CVD Photography/CVD Event Studio
$25 Off any service when you show your library card! One coupon per client per invoice.
Dion Edwards Real Estate
Library card holders get a free market evaluation and staging consultation.
Library card holders get a free consultation AND $250 off treatment if they choose to start.
15% off upright monument or flat marker.
F45 Training St. Thomas
15% off any regular priced membership, 10% off Student or Family membership.
10% off all automotive services and repairs (excluding batteries and tires). Cannot be combined with any other offer.
HomeSafe – House and Pet Care since 2019
10% off Bronze, Silver and Gold packages, available once per customer.
Little Monkey Workshop
10% discount, once per customer, once per month.
10% off any regularly priced merchandise.
The Longbox & Taste Makers Studio
10% off all snacks, drinks, and new in-stock comic books and graphic novels.
US cover price on all graphic novels.
MAK Virtual Solutions
One month of administrative support services for free ($40 value) for commitment of a package of 20 hours support for one month.
Simply Pure Water
10% off all refillery products.
Sparta Country Candles
Buy one piece of our home made fudge and get the second one for half price OR buy one of our hand poured wax products and get the second one for half price. Cannot be combined with any other offers.
10% off of program fees (excluding birthday parties and field trips).
Trade Tech Mechanical Services
10% off a new or replacement Rinnai Tankless Water Heater. Discount applicable until December 31st, 2023. Installation and labour fees are additional. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
Yellow Brick Pottery
Receive a bonus piece of pottery from your pottery wheel lesson. Two pieces are included in the cost of the lesson, and if you show your library card, you will get a third selection of your masterpieces. Cannot be combined with any other promotion, valid for one lesson only.
10% discount on purchases when you show your library card. Some restrictions apply, please see store for details.
How do I join?
Become an STPL Plus partner business by filling out the form below!
Questions? Reach out to Dana at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-631-6050 ext. 8012!
What’s in it for my business?
- Free promotion of your business as part of the STPL Plus Program on our social media channels
- No fees to participate
- You set the terms. You decide a perk or discount that works for your business
- No risk: you can withdraw from the program if you change your mind!
Terms and Conditions
- Both STPL and the participating business will actively promote the program.
- Both STPL and the participating business grant each other permission to use relevant logos.
- Businesses set the terms of the promotions. Eligibility of transactions is at the discretion of participating businesses. St. Thomas Public Library takes no responsibility for, is not liable for, and does not in any form endorse, warrant, or guarantee the products or services offered by the partner business. Cardholders will use their own judgment when purchasing the products and/or the services of the partner business.
- St. Thomas Public Library takes no responsibility for, is not liable for, and does not in any form endorse, warrant, or guarantee the products or services offered by the partner business. Cardholders will use their own judgment when purchasing the products and/or the services of the partner business.
- If the participating business wishes to discontinue their involvement in the program, they shall give St. Thomas Public Library 30 days notice, so that marketing materials can be amended appropriately.
- St. Thomas Public Library reserves the right to discontinue the program, without prior notice.
- All Library cardholder/member information is the property of St. Thomas Public Library and will remain confidential according to the Public Libraries Act and the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
- Library cards have no cash value.
- Library cardholders may only apply discount once per eligible transaction. Eligibility of transactions is at the discretion of the participating business.
- Library cardholders must present a valid physical library card at time of transaction.