Vibrant, growing communities need places to gather, explore, and get connected to resources, opportunities, and each other. We want to partner with local businesses to encourage residents of St. Thomas to connect and shop locally for the goods and services they need!
Your library card now gets you offers and discounts at local businesses!
For Library Cardholders
What is STPL Plus?
Your library card gives you free access to library materials, programs, and online resources, but did you know it can also save you money? St. Thomas Public Library has partnered with some local businesses to help you save and encourage you to stay connected with your community! Each business offers a special promotion to library card holders. Just show your library card!
STPL Plus is free for you to take part in! Just visit a partner business and use your library card with a qualifying purchase or service.
Please see the full list of terms and conditions for more information.
Check out our STPL Plus Partners!
AHKE All Naturals
15% discount on every order.
Free Ministry of Labour Health and Safety Compliance Inspection with set up of Ministry of Labour Board with all new bookkeeping clients. Call for details: 519-631-4551.
10% off. Can be used once per visit, cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons. Valid until February 9, 2022.
Caps Off Brewing Company
10% off merchandise. *Cannot be used on alcohol. Valid until February 1, 2022.
15% off upright monument or flat marker.
10% off all automotive services and repairs (excluding batteries and tires). Cannot be combined with any other offer. Valid until February 2022.
10% off labour costs. Valid until February 2022.
KC Training Plus
$10 off any training or service at KC Training Plus.
Limitless Tattoos Inc.
Free ointment on your tattoo appointment.
Little Monkey Work Shop
10% discount, once per customer per month, until February 2022.
10% off multi-week workshops.
Success on Safety
Complimentary 2 Hour Workplace Assessment – Review of existing workplace H&S conditions or review of H&S Policies.
Valid until February 2022.
How do I join?
Become an STPL Plus partner business by filling out the form below!
Questions? Reach out to Amelia at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-631-6050 ext. 8019!
What’s in it for my business?
- Free promotion of your business as part of the STPL Plus Program on our social media channels
- Free promotional materials for businesses to promote STPL Plus to your customers
- No fees to participate
- You set the terms. You decide a perk or discount that works for your business
- No risk: you can withdraw from the program if you change your mind!
Terms and Conditions
- Both STPL and the participating business will actively promote the program.
- Both STPL and the participating business grant each other permission to use relevant logos.
- Businesses set the terms of the promotions. Eligibility of transactions is at the discretion of participating businesses. St. Thomas Public Library takes no responsibility for, is not liable for, and does not in any form endorse, warrant, or guarantee the products or services offered by the partner business. Cardholders will use their own judgment when purchasing the products and/or the services of the partner business.
- St. Thomas Public Library takes no responsibility for, is not liable for, and does not in any form endorse, warrant, or guarantee the products or services offered by the partner business. Cardholders will use their own judgment when purchasing the products and/or the services of the partner business.
- If the participating business wishes to discontinue their involvement in the program, they shall give St. Thomas Public Library 30 days notice, so that marketing materials can be amended appropriately.
- St. Thomas Public Library reserves the right to discontinue the program, without prior notice.
- All Library cardholder/member information is the property of St. Thomas Public Library and will remain confidential according to the Public Libraries Act and the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
- Library cards have no cash value.
- Library cardholders may only apply discount once per eligible transaction. Eligibility of transactions is at the discretion of the participating business.
- Library cardholders must present a valid physical library card at time of transaction.