What is STPL Plus?
Your library card now gets you offers and discounts at local businesses!
For Library Cardholders
Your library card gives you free access to library materials, programs, and online resources, but did you know it can also save you money? St. Thomas Public Library has partnered with some local businesses to help you save and encourage you to stay connected with your community! Each business offers a special promotion to library card holders. Just show your library card!
STPL Plus is free for you to take part in! Just visit a partner business and use your library card with a qualifying purchase or service.
Please see the full list of terms and conditions for more information.
Check out our STPL Plus Partners!
Van Pelt’s Business Solutions
10% off any order of custom hats. Expires September 30, 2018.
Railway City Recreation
Free bottomless tea and coffee for all accompanying parents and caregivers, plus partner discounts on food and drink specials!
Limitless Tattoos Inc.
Free consultation. Expires July 2019.
10% off classes. Valid until September 2018.
Free Ministry of Labour Health and Safety Compliance Inspection with set up of Ministry of Labour Board with all new bookkeeping clients. Call for details: 519-631-4551.
Fan of the Sport
10% off all Pop Funkos. Valid until December 31, 2018.
25% off your first 4 classes! Expires September 30, 2018.
Free assessment with enrollment ($99 value!). Expires July 2019.
10% off first English or western horseback riding lesson. Can be used only once per library card user, not offered with any other promotion. Expires October 31, 2018.
KC Training Plus
$10 gift certificate towards KC Balloons, Decorating, & Delivery with any service.
Oh My Fur and Whiskers!
10% off all pet accessories and giftware (excluding food and treats). Limit 1 discount per transaction. Valid until August 2019.
10% off all Automotive Services and Repairs (excluding batteries and tires). Cannot be combined with any other offer. Valid until September 1, 2019.
Willow Family Support
2 sessions for the price of 1 on your first 2 sessions. Expires August 31, 2019.
Questions? Call us at 519-631-6050!
What’s in it for my business?
- Free promotion of your business as part of the STPL Plus Program
- Free promotional materials for businesses to promote STPL Plus to your customers
- No fees to participate
- You set the terms. You decide a perk or discount that works for your business
- No risk: you can withdraw from the program if you change your mind!
- Promoted to over 10,000 active library card holders, 3000 visitors to stthomaspubliclibrary.ca per month, and 4000 social media followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Terms and Conditions
2. Both STPL and the participating business grant each other permission to use relevant logos.
3. Businesses set the terms of the promotions. Eligibility of transactions is at the discretion of participating businesses. St. Thomas Public Library takes no responsibility for, is not liable for, and does not in any form endorse, warrant, or guarantee the products or services offered by the partner business. Cardholders will use their own judgment when purchasing the products and/or the services of the partner business.
4. St. Thomas Public Library takes no responsibility for, is not liable for, and does not in any form endorse, warrant, or guarantee the products or services offered by the partner business. Cardholders will use their own judgment when purchasing the products and/or the services of the partner business.
5. If the participating business wishes to discontinue their involvement in the program, they shall give St. Thomas Public Library 30 days notice, so that marketing materials can be amended appropriately.
6. St. Thomas Public Library reserves the right to discontinue the program, without prior notice.
7. All Library cardholder/member information is the property of St. Thomas Public Library and will remain confidential according to the Public Libraries Act and the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
8. Library cards have no cash value.
9. Library cardholders may only apply discount once per eligible transaction. Eligibility of transactions is at the discretion of the participating business.
10. Library cardholders must present a valid physical library card at time of transaction.