Room Booking & Rentals
A study room is available for booking on a first-come, first-serve basis. To book the study room, please call the library at 519-631-6050 or speak to a staff member!
The Carnegie Room is a bright and welcoming space perfect for larger gatherings! With adjustable lighting and a kitchenette, this room can be set up in a variety of ways for workshops, seminars, or presentations.
- Seats about 60 people (Capacity restricted during the pandemic; please contact the library for details).
- Access to kitchenette with fridge and sink
- Adjustable lighting (including a dimmer)
- Located on the Lower Level
The Carolyn Kneeshaw Board Room is a perfect option for committee meetings or small team meetings.
- Seats 10 people
- Board Room style table with chairs provided
- Located on the Upper Level