WIFI, COMPUTERS & PRINTING
COVID-19 Computer Update:
St. Thomas Public Library is offering limited computer service due to COVID-19. 6 computers are available for public use and are on the Upper Level of the library. Computers can be used for 2 hours per day and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Computers can also be booked in advance by calling 519-631-6050. Computers are free to use with a valid St. Thomas Public Library library card.
- You must agree to the Internet access policy to connect to the library’s network.
- All information, saved or not, is lost when a session ends. Anything saved in My Documents or on the Desktop, as well as your Internet search history will be removed when you log off your session.
Did you know that you can print at the library? Now it is easier than ever!
We have 2 printers available to the public – one on the upper level, and one in the Children and Teens’ department on the lower level.
- Black & White copies are 25¢ per page
- Color copies are $1 per page
- Only standard letter-sized paper is available
The Library provides access to all content that is available on the Internet, and it does not utilize any content-filtering technology.
St. Thomas Public Library supports:
- The Canadian Library Association statement on Intellectual Freedom
- The Ontario Library Association statement on Children’s Rights in the Public Library
Please refer to our policy on Wireless Internet Use, as well as Use of Electronic Resources, which can be found on our Policies and Plans page.