WiFi, Computers, and Printing
COVID-19 Computer Update:
Public computers will be available beginning Wednesday, March 10, 2021 as part of the library’s reopening for limited service. They will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis and can be used for up to an hour per day.
- You must agree to the Internet access policy to connect to the library’s network.
- All information, saved or not, is lost when a session ends. Anything saved in My Documents or on the Desktop, as well as your Internet search history will be removed when you log off your session.
St. Thomas Public Library provides WiFi free of charge to our community. During our COVID-19 closure, WiFi can be accessed from outside the library during business hours, Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Saturday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Please follow all social distancing guidelines.
COVID-19 Printing Update:
Printing will be available in a self-serve format beginning Wednesday, March 10, 2021 as part of the library’s reopening for limited service.
Did you know that you can print at the library? Now it is easier than ever! We have 2 printers available to the public – one on the main level, and one in the Children and Teens’ department on the lower level.
- Black & White copies are 25¢ per page
- Color copies are $1 per page
- Only standard letter-sized paper is available
The Library provides access to all content that is available on the Internet, and it does not utilize any content-filtering technology.
St. Thomas Public Library supports:
- The Canadian Library Association statement on Intellectual Freedom
- The Ontario Library Association statement on Children’s Rights in the Public Library
Please refer to our policy on Wireless Internet Use, as well as Use of Electronic Resources, which can be found on our Policies and Plans page.