WIFI, COMPUTERS & PRINTING
The computers are available on a first-come first-served basis, and are free to use upon presentation of a valid St. Thomas Public Library library card, for up to two hours per day.
- You must agree to the Internet access policy to connect to the library’s network.
- All information, saved or not, is lost when a session ends. Anything saved in My Documents or on the Desktop, as well as your Internet search history will be removed when you log off your session.
Did you know that you can print at the library? Now it is easier than ever!
We have 2 printers available to the public – one on the main floor, and one in the Children and Teens’ department on the lower level.
- Black & White copies are 25¢ per page
- Color copies are $1 per page
- Only standard letter-sized paper is available
The Library provides access to all content that is available on the Internet, and it does not utilize any content-filtering technology.
St. Thomas Public Library supports:
- The Canadian Library Association statement on Intellectual Freedom
- The Ontario Library Association statement on Children’s Rights in the Public Library
Please refer to our policy on Wireless Internet Use, as well as Use of Electronic Resources, which can be found on our Policies and Plans page.