Interested in bringing your class to the library? We’d love to have you! Explore books, Creator’s Community, STEAM learning or research resources! Class tours are available starting May 1st, 2017 on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10 am to noon.
J/K to Grade 3
- Classic Storytime Visit: We’ll read your class a story and they can do a scavenger hunt in the library.
- STEAM Learning Tour: Classes will try out our STEAM activities including Snap Circuits, Makey Makey, Keva blocks and more.
Grades 4-8, High School
- Book-talk Visit: Library staff will deliver a lively book-talk to get your class excited to read. Includes a scavenger hunt activity.
- How-to Research Tour: Virtual tour of library databases and how to use the catalogue to find books for your project. Info session and browsing time. You can even bring your class project to work on!
- STEAM Learning Tour: Classes will try out our STEAM activities including Snap Circuits, Makey Makey, microscope and more.
- Creator’s Community Tour (available Wednesdays only)
Choose from our different Creator’s Community experiences:
- Maker 3D printing and vinyl cutting demo
- Tech literacy (grades 7 and up).
Please call 519-631-6050 ext. 8015 or email email@example.com to book your class visit. Booking is subject to availability.
We’re happy to select subject-specific, grade-specific materials for you.
Speak with us at the desk, call us at 519-631-6050 extension 8015, or fill-out the request form below.
Please allow at least one week for us to fill your request.
We will contact you when the materials are ready to be collected.
Online Request Form