Request a 1-on-1 appointment
Need tech support or assistance? Want to learn more about the Seed Library? Our staff are happy to help you virtually or over the phone!
Book a 1-on-1 meeting with a staff member, and we can help you with all sorts of topics!
- Learn how to download eBooks and eAudiobooks on your devices
- Get basic tech support for devices like computers, phones, and tablets
- Learn how to access online Gale courses to learn something new
- Learn how to access digital resources at your library
- Learn how to connect with family and friends over Skype, Zoom, or other social networks
- Learn about the St. Thomas Seed Library and how to grow, save, or donate seeds
- and much, much more!
To book an appointment, you can call us (519-631-6050 and press “2”), or fill-out the form below: